- What state is the healthiest 2019?
- What is the unhealthiest state in the US?
- What is the cleanest state in USA?
- What are the top 3 healthiest states in America?
- What is the sickest state in the US?
- Which is the happiest state in USA?
- Who is the fattest country?
- What is the rudest city in America?
- What state is the best state to live in?
- What is the unhealthiest country?
- Is USA a healthy country?
- What is the laziest state?
- What is the skinniest state?
- What are the 5 unhealthiest cities in America?
- What is the number 1 unhealthiest food in the world?
- Is America the most unhealthy country?
- What are the stupidest States?
What state is the healthiest 2019?
HawaiiHawaii now ranks as the healthiest state in America, beating out Massachusetts to return to the top spot in a new report by the United Health Foundation, a nonprofit division of UnitedHealth Group, which also owns the insurance company United Healthcare and Optum..
What is the unhealthiest state in the US?
MississippiMississippi was ranked the most unhealthy state in 2019. It’s the state with the lowest life expectancy (74.8 years, which is on par with Latvia). It also has the highest percentage of children in poverty (#50) and infants born with low birth weight (#50).
What is the cleanest state in USA?
People in these 10 states have the lowest exposure to pollution and its consequences:Maine. Industrial toxins ranking: No. … California. Industrial toxins ranking: No. … Rhode Island. Industrial toxins ranking: No. … Montana. Industrial toxins ranking: No. … New York. Industrial toxins ranking: No. … Wyoming. … New Mexico. … South Dakota.More items…•
What are the top 3 healthiest states in America?
The Top 10 Healthiest StatesCalifornia.New York.New Jersey.Hawaii.Massachusetts.Connecticut.Minnesota.Colorado.More items…•
What is the sickest state in the US?
Georgia ranks as the sickest state in the U.S., according to new report.
Which is the happiest state in USA?
Here are the 10 states with the highest happiness scores:Hawaii (68.27)Utah (67.84)Minnesota (67.26)North Dakota (65.62)California (63.14)Idaho (63.09)Maryland (61.78)Iowa (61.07)More items…
Who is the fattest country?
NauruThe country of Nauru is the most obese country, with 61% of its population having a BMI higher than 30.
What is the rudest city in America?
New York CityThe rudest city in America is New York City, according to a new Insider survey of 2,092 US adults.
What state is the best state to live in?
Washington state ranks first as the best state to live in. Washington ranked fourth for health and education, third for the economy, and second for infrastructure.
What is the unhealthiest country?
1. South Africa — 0.28. Scoring poorly on all measures, South Africa’s scores for obesity, drinking, and life expectancy in particular made it the unhealthiest country in 2019.
Is USA a healthy country?
According the 2019 Bloomberg Healthiest Country Index, the U.S. ranks 35th out of 169 countries. … When it comes to access to health care, the 34 countries that are ahead of the U.S. in the Bloomberg health rankings all offer universal health care to their people.
What is the laziest state?
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) – Apparently, people in Tennessee aren’t moving around enough. The Centers for Disease Control said the Volunteer State is at the top of the list as the laziest state in the country.
What is the skinniest state?
ColoradoColorado Remains ‘Skinniest’ State, Obesity Poll Finds. Perhaps people exercise more in Colorado, but whatever the reason, the state has the fewest obese people in the country.
What are the 5 unhealthiest cities in America?
Here are the 10 unhealthiest cities and their overall score:Gulfport, Miss.: 24.82.Shreveport, La.: 27.42.Memphis, Tenn.: 29.64.Montgomery, Ala.: 29.78.Huntington, W.Va.: 30.17.Augusta, Ga.: 31.37.Fort Smith, Ark.: 31.90.Detroit: 32.01.More items…•
What is the number 1 unhealthiest food in the world?
20 Foods That Are Bad for Your HealthSugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet. … Most pizzas. Pizza is one of the world’s most popular junk foods. … White bread. … Most fruit juices. … Sweetened breakfast cereals. … Fried, grilled, or broiled food. … Pastries, cookies, and cakes. … French fries and potato chips.More items…•
Is America the most unhealthy country?
10. America was the only non-European country to make the top 10, and it had the ninth highest rate of obesity in the world with 35 percent of the adult population classified as dangerously overweight. However, its lower tobacco and alcohol consumption prevented the nation from earning a higher spot on the list.
What are the stupidest States?
Top 10 Dumbest States:Idaho.Oklahoma.New Mexico.Arizona.Louisiana.Alaska.Hawaii.Mississippi.More items…•