- What is a computer input device?
- What is output and example?
- What three parts of a computer can accept input?
- What are input requirements?
- What are the examples of input and output?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What is output device give 5 examples?
- What is output in computer?
- Is CPU input or output?
- What is the primary output device?
- What are the 20 output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is output device and its types?
- What is input and examples?
What is a computer input device?
In computing, an input device is a piece of equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance.
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones..
What is output and example?
18. 1. Output is defined as the act of producing something, the amount of something that is produced or the process in which something is delivered. An example of output is the electricity produced by a power plant. An example of output is producing 1,000 cases of a product.
What three parts of a computer can accept input?
Answer Key: How Computers Work The keyboard, mouse, and modem are input devices. The monitor, printer, and modem are output devices. The computer hard disk is for long-term storage.
What are input requirements?
1. The input requirement set is the set of all input bundles required to produce at least a given level of outputs.
What are the examples of input and output?
For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices. Devices for communication between computers, such as modems and network cards, typically perform both input and output operations.
What are the 10 input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
What is output device give 5 examples?
An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. It can be text, graphics, tactile, audio, and video. Some of the output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc.
What is output in computer?
Data generated by a computer is referred to as output. This includes data produced at a software level, such as the result of a calculation, or at a physical level, such as a printed document. The most commonly used output device is the computer’s monitor, which displays data on a screen. …
Is CPU input or output?
The CPU processes instructions, performs calculations and manages the flow of information through a computer system. The CPU communicates with input, output and storage devices to perform tasks. An output device lets a computer communicate with you.
What is the primary output device?
Output devices can be viewed in the monitor or you can print it on the paper. And that is why printer and monitor are one of the most common output devices.
What are the 20 output devices?
OUTPUT DEVICES:Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)Printers (all types)Plotters.Projector.LCD Projection Panels.Computer Output Microfilm (COM)Speaker(s)Head Phone.More items…•
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Touchpad.Scanner.Digital Camera.Microphone.Joystick.Graphic Tablet.More items…•
What is output device and its types?
Output devices provide data in myriad different forms, some of which include audio, visual, and hard copy media. The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer.
What is input and examples?
The definition of input is something entered into a machine or other system, the act of entering data or other information, or input can also describe giving one’s help, advice or thoughts. An example of input is the text you type into your computer. An example of input is when data is typed into the computer.