- Can I just show up at the Genius Bar?
- Are Genius Bar appointments free?
- How do I make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar 2020?
- What do I bring to the Genius Bar appointment?
- Do Apple employees look through your computer?
- Does Apple charge for tech support?
- Can the genius bar remove viruses?
- What can the Genius Bar help me with?
- How long does a Genius Bar appointment last?
- Can I go to Apple without an appointment?
- Does Apple diagnose free?
Can I just show up at the Genius Bar?
Apple Stores accept walk-ins for the Genius Bar, but wait times can vary widely depending on where you live, the time of day/week that you’re visiting.
The two fastest ways to make a Genius Bar reservation are through its support page or with the Apple Support app..
Are Genius Bar appointments free?
For an appointment, the genius bar is free. Come one, come all. Things get trickier if your problem is something that can’t be fixed right then and there.
How do I make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar 2020?
1. iOS device / Apple Support App and Genius Bar appointments (the easiest way)Open the Apple Support app (if you do not have it, launch the App Store and download and install it – or click here)Tap Get Support.Select your device. … Tap Bring in for Repair and find a location and date and time and then tap Reserve.More items…
What do I bring to the Genius Bar appointment?
Question: Q: Genius Bar appointment- what to bring I suggest you bring everything you want working correctly after the appointment. This would also include your MacBook and power adapter, graphics tablet/external mouse, and possibly additional accessory devices such as your backup drive, etc.
Do Apple employees look through your computer?
Apple takes customer privacy very seriously, so it’s deeply instilled in most people in the company that this is a huge no-no if they want to keep their job. That being said, there are legitimate situations where your data would be accessed.
Does Apple charge for tech support?
As for pricing, Apple will charge a fee of $19 for a single incident of basic tech support and troubleshooting. There will, however, be an option for users to request an exception on the fee. Up until the official launch of the paid online chat, AppleCare employees have been instructed to grant exceptions on all cases.
Can the genius bar remove viruses?
You can bring your Macbook to an Apple store but make a Genius Bar appointment before just showing up. Most services there are free, it will just require the patience of getting the appointment and heading down there. It’s a free virus removal tool for Macs.
What can the Genius Bar help me with?
The Genius Bar is a tech support station located inside Apple’s retail stores, the purpose of which is to provide concierge-style support for customers of Apple products. … Their role is to help customers with Apple hardware and software.
How long does a Genius Bar appointment last?
15 minutesYou can make an appointment online with your computer or phone from your specific store’s webpage. Appointments are for a set amount of time (usually 15 minutes), so if you have multiple issues to address, or you think your problem is serious, make a second appointment in the next, adjoining timeslot.
Can I go to Apple without an appointment?
Yes, you can go to an Apple Store without an appointment. If you are going there for service, in most cases they will tell you all slots are taken for the day and make an appointment for you at some point in the future. But you can certainly go there without an appointment.
Does Apple diagnose free?
Answer: A: All genius appointments are free. They will test & tell you what’s wrong with your system & quote a price to fix, if hardware. Software, they will fix for free.